Ariazone 601 HD (R134a)
Refrigerant Recovery and Recycling Unit
A lightweight, durable refrigerant recovery/recycle unit ideal for the mobile specialist or small workshop professional
The unit is suitable for servicing passenger and commercial vehicle air-conditioning systems
Ariazone 601HD is lightweight refrigerant recovery & recycling designed to be user-friendly and efficient for every user.
The unit is designed and built for work in heavy-duty conditions with a high level of reliability including maximum safety for the operator
Fully automatic system, simply connect the unit to the air conditioning system, switch it ON and walk away. The 601HD will take care of the rest.
The unit is designed to be:
– User-friendly (automatic liquid control and recovery complete cutoff).
– Safe (built-in high-pressure protection).
– Efficient (fast recovery and recycling provided by built-in oil separator and large capacity filter dryer).
– Durable (hermetic recovery pump with thermal protection).
– Simple for maintenance (easily accessible large filter dryer).
Inbuilt Oil Separator
Inbuilt Large Filter Dryer
Refrigerant recovery rate
Service hoses with ball valves
Max. operating pressure
Dimensions (W x D x H)
Danfoss – TL5G
210 grams/min (liquid state)
AI 100/76/1 (sinter bronze separator)
AI 162-1/4” (solid core)
0.22kg (0.5lb) /min (liquid state at 25oC)
Self purge feature with ball valve
Suction 150cm (5 ft), Discharge 90cm (3 ft)
LP & HP – D 68 mm (2.5”) kl.1.6 (Bar & PSI)
22 bar (320PSI), 50C ambient temperature
220 – 240 VAC / 50-60Hz,
Sturdy all steel construction
23cm (9”) x 38cm (15”) x 22 cm (8.5”)
16 kg (35lb)
- Built-in suction and discharge gauges
- High-capacity heat exchangers
- Large filter drier
- Large recovery pump with thermal overload
- Liquid control protection (recovers liquid and vapour) • High pressure cut out
- Cooling fan and condenser for large refrigerant recovery • Recovery complete cutout and indicator
- Self purge function
- Heavy-duty steel construction coated for durability
Frequently Asked Questions
All rights reserved © Ariazone 2023